Season


Radishes from the Abundant Life School Garden


Season.

What flavors season my world?

As a strong-willed woman, I am a pretty intense mix of cayenne pepper, lime and a little bit of sugar.  Most of my quiet time is spent asking God to add more sugar and little less lime to me.   

And yet, doesn't the Lord tell me that He created me in His image?   

What part is Him, the sweet or the spicy?   Or both?

I taste my way through the world savoring other people as honey and chocolate, a great mix of goodness.    My first impressions of others are sweet.   

Cross me or my people - the aftertaste doesn't dissolve well. 

Most of my closest friends have a little chili pepper on the side...  we can be strong to take for some folks.   

What spices season you and your life?

__________________

Today's prompt is SEASON.   I think they were going for the Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall idea, but my brain always sees the odd angle.    3 days of writing in a row...  new record.   @hopewriters 


Comments

Popular Posts