Misspellings & More...

So sorry that I butchered Nineveh... for some reason, I just can't get the incorrect spelling of that great city out of my mind. That happens sometimes with me. I'm just so sure of my spelling that even the little red line under the word can't correct me. Hmmm... where does that pride come from :)?

I'm also reminded of something dog gone funny my friend, Holly, pointed out to me in the book of Jonah. When Jonah was in the belly of the great fish, he prayed a beautiful prayer which included this... "The engulfing waters threatened me, the deep surrounded me; seaweed was wrapped around my head." Jonah 2:3

That is me, right there. Living life most days with seaweed wrapped around my head... slightly peeking out from between the weeds. There's your laugh for today, thanks to Holly!

Comments

Popular Posts