Sharing School Tools

I've gleaned so much from other homeschool bloggers. So many times last Spring I would find just the thing I was looking for on various blogs. Hopefully, I'll be able to pass along some of the things I've created and modified in an effort to help other Moms in their planning.

I'm working on handwriting pages for both of our kids, cursive for our 3rd grader and manuscript for our Kindergartener. When I'm finished, I'll upload the entire thing (one page for each school day) and you can use to your heart's content.

Meanwhile, I'm testing out this file-sharing thing ... here are our downloadable weekly assignment sheets. (in Word format) We do a 4-day school week (the actual day of the week may change from week-to-week, so I just number them Day 1, Day 2, etc.). The first page is our 3rd grader's assignment sheet; the second page is our Kindergartener's sheet. I obviously do not expect her (K) to read this and do it on her own ... it is just to keep us all on track when things get crazy.

If these are helpful to you, please pass on.

Comments

Popular Posts